available for emergencies
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen evidence of this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Going Above And Beyond
We have gone above and beyond the required minimum standards by incorporating the following:
- HEPA-Rx air purification systems in the offices
- UV light air purifiers in the surgical rooms
- High evacuation suction appliances to minimize aerosols
- Antimicrobial mouth-rinses prior to treatment
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA. We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes based on current guidelines when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office and will be given a temperature check.
- Face coverings are required upon entering the building and you will be instructed when it’s time to be removed.
- Patients are asked to wash their hands immediately upon arrival and hand sanitizers are available throughout the office.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- All employees are screened daily including a temperature check.
- All appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is utilized including N95 masks, face shields, and isolation gowns.
- The offices are sanitized everyday, and throughout the day. Barriers are in place for contactless communication of team members and patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 866-418-9921.
1565 Bethlehem Pike, Hatfield, PA 19440
5 S. Morehall Road, Malvern, PA 19355
105 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, PA 19064
2544 W. Main Street, Norristown, PA 19403
141 Tuckahoe Road, Suite 380, Sewell, NJ 08080